Whats an electrical protection plan or service plan?
How does an electrical protection plan help you?
If something goes wrong with your electrical system, your basic homeowners insurance isn’t going to cover the cost of repairs. Our plan provides the peace of mind knowing who to call in the event an unexpected repair is needed.
Our professional team understands how stressful it can be when you need your electrical system serviced, because we’re always adding something to the electrical panel.
We want to make sure that you get the electrical services you need so that any installations and replacements last you for many years to come.
That’s why we offer our electrical protection plan. For just $199 annually we can help protect your investment with our service plan and ensure you are always covered. Our team of electricians are dedicated to your comfort and satisfaction!
The service plan includes:
- A licensed electrician to service your complete system!
- 10% discount on electrical parts and repairs
- An annual safety inspection
- Priority service and scheduling
- 1 year parts and labor warranty on any electrical repairs
This service will help us to identify potential electrical hazards and offer customers effective solutions that suit their needs. We can also talk about options for energy saving products, but at a reduced cost!
Our comprehensive service plan inspections cover:
- 100% inspection of the interior of electrical panel and any sub panels
- Corroded connection points
- Smoke detector and check or replace batteries
- Operation and size of the main breaker
- Test appliances
- GFCI testing
- Receptacles for reverse wiring
- Exterior grounding connection
- Proper mounting of equipment
- Loose connections
- Proper voltage and amperage readings
- flickering lights